Save time, money and alleviate aggravation with Infront’s software solutions.
Designed from the learning’s of our clients’ challenges, we develop Management Packs (MPs) to meet their needs then make our MP software available to all our clients for use.
Blockchain is claimed as the next big disruption in technology and in almost all industries. A Blockchain facilitates secure online transactions.
A Blockchain is a decentralized and distributed digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the collusion of the network. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most popular and largest implementation of Blockchain. Ethereum takes Blockchain further by extending it to use Smart Contracts and develops a decentralized application. Smart Contracts can be written to create industry-specific solutions that can help disrupt, remove intermediaries and bring consumers and producers on the same platform. This has the same effect as Napster had in the music industry.
Infront can help you and your organization to ideate, architect, design, build, deploy and operate Ethereum based decentralized applications. It can conduct workshops with CXO’s to bring clarity and initiate thought processes to get started on this journey. Infront can also help build Smart Contracts and provide consulting services on Blockchain based solutions.
Management Packs Available for Purchase
Proactively monitor changes to your SCOM configuration and automate the backup of your unsealed MPs. Request an Evaluation LicenseWatch Video
Proactively monitor your McAfee EPO servers, services and database and be alerted to issues before security breaches occur. Request an Evaluation LicenseWatch Video
Proactively monitor your Isilon storage arrays for availability, performance and configuration changes. Request an Evaluation LicenseOverview Watch Video
Monitor your Orchestrator Runbooks in System Center Operations Manager including all Runbooks—a gap filled only by our exclusive management pack. Request an Evaluation LicenseWatch Video
Proactively monitor your RightFax servers, connectors, and database. Send synthetic, test faxes to validate the health and availability of RightFax, end to end. Request an Evaluation LicenseWatch Video
Management Packs Available for Free
Detect servers in your Active Directory that do not have a SCOM agent installed so you can take appropriate action. Click on the button below to download this free MP. Watch VideoDownload
Orchestrator Client Testimonial
Infront Consulting Orchestrator Pack lets us keep track of our Runbooks and their status. As more and more Runbooks are added to the environment, it was becoming a headache to identify problematic ones. With the Infront Orchestrator Management Pack, we were able to identify and remedy Runbooks that were having issues. Nice product!
Beekeeper (Formerly OPAS)
Tired of late-night patching?
Failing compliance and security audits?
With Beekeeper you can fully automate patch management to minimize errors and reduce downtime to create a more secure and compliant environment, ultimately resulting in a better return on investment.
- * 100% compliant every month
- * Applications validated automatically after a server reboot
- * Monthly cost savings in OpEx budget
- * Work life balance for IT staff
- * Zero downtime of highly available applications during scheduled maintenance windows
With Beekeeper you can fully automate the validation checks of your application to eliminate human intervention and action. Integrate Beekeeper with System Center Configuration Manager and you can automate the end-to-end patching and application validation of your high availability applications and eliminate downtime.
Beekeeper is a SaaS offering that takes over where SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) or any other patching tool leaves off and guarantees 100% patching compliance. Beekeeper is used to assist companies get past the 80-yard line where patching tools stop and accomplishes the hardest part – getting past the last 20 yards. Beekeeper makes patching entirely automated; reducing the attack surface and vulnerability to an attack on applications that are way behind on patching or have never been patched. Download the trial and see for yourself.
The Beekeeper solution has introduced additional functionality for additional Exchange DAG and Windows Server types, and addressed many other requests and bugs that have been reported.
Here is a partial list of major feature additions since Beekeeper version 4.5:
• Added support for patching Exchange 2016
• Added support for patching IP-less Exchange DAG environments
• Added support for patching Windows Server 2016
• Added support for patching Windows Server 2016 Failover Clusters
• Added support for Beekeeper components on Windows Server 2016
• Added advanced logging functionality
• Completely new scheduling engine
• Provided user ability to configure various engine timeout values
• Ability to export individual execution job/cluster logs
• Improved UI look and feel
• Overall improvements to Exchange DAG patching/health checks
• Overall performance improvements to engine/UI
• Added feature to continue/retry patching if update(s) fail to install
• Added a validation tasks “Summary” page
• Add an ‘exclude’ switch when draining Exchange (internal) queues
• Improved general logging
• Implemented multiple tries to execute code rather than failing on the first attempt due to exception
• Improved the “Environmental Health” widget on dashboard to better reflect health
• Ability to manually refresh tables
• Resolved execution job wizard not always saving server selection(s) in some environments
• Last log line now viewable using CMTrace utility
• Resolved calendar view missing schedules
• Resolved SQL authentication is not used when attempting to install the API and set DB permissions
• All popups now viewable on lower resolution monitors
• Mitigated SCCM agent “Access is Denied” error after restarting and attempting to check for more updates
• Resolved unexpected RPC server unavailable errors during patching
• Resolved “Run Program” task errors when using double quotes in the parameter field
• Resolved Beekeeper hanging during installs when only one update is installed
• Resolved Exchange DAG patching to avoid capturing expected service terminations
• Fixed bug where Beekeeper would fail to install a previously failed update, regardless of outcome
• Added resource locks (in the UI) to prevent changes to servers/tasks while they’re in use
Beekeeper was originally developed as an automation solution for an American regional grocery chain client that was using System Center Orchestrator and multiple, complex, dependent Runbooks. Our client’s Exchange team was frustrated by the fact that they had to spend most of their Friday nights waiting for their Exchange servers to be patched only to have to test that the Exchange application started properly and was healthy after the Exchange servers were restarted after patches were applied.
Infront created the automation to test the health and functionality of the Exchange servers using Runbooks in Orchestrator. We worked with our client to identify what steps they took to validate that the Exchange application (used for email) was online and functioning properly. A number of the steps taken at the time were interactive, meaning that the IT admin logged into the Exchange server and looked for services to confirm that they were started, opened Outlook and sent an email and then confirmed receipt–A ton of manual steps. Infront evaluated each of the manual steps and then looked at how we could automate this process with our programming skills. Part of this process was to look for any steps that had to be performed in a specific order.
The Infront team successfully completed this project, and our client had a functioning and powerful automated Exchange validation system that eliminated the need for the Exchange team to work weekends for patching. Now our client’s Exchange team is only called or emailed if the validation routines fail. This saved the American regional grocery chain a great deal of money on overtime and provided much better work life balance. Our client is a family owned company that prides itself on family values, so this initiative aligned really nicely to support that.
When Infront started to experiment with the code developed outside of the client’s environment, we found that it didn’t scale well to 1000’s of servers. System Center Orchestrator was a performance bottleneck, so we rewrote the entire engine and eliminated our dependency on Orchestrator. We branded the new, rewritten solution, Beekeeper because whenever we enter a large datacenter, the servers sound like a humming beehive while the IT admins are the beekeepers. That server buzz sound is hard to miss.
Let us help you build your business case:
Current Operational Costs
How much time are your application owners spending validating the health of their applications after the servers they run on are rebooted?
Reduce Production Outages
Avoid a 60-minute production outage by reducing your risk with Beekeeper and save up to $474,000.*
*Based on Ponemon Institute 2013 Cost of Datacenter Downtime Study
Allocation of Resources
The cost of resource re-allocation could amount to $105,000 per source.* Beekeeper eliminates patching downtime, redeploying your staff on projects that add value to the business.
*Based on industry averages
Average Cost of Breach
Save by protecting your system with Beekeeper , since a single data security breach can cost up to $5.85 million,* and the reputation of your brand.
*Based on Ponemon Institute 2014 Cost of Data Breach Study
Is RightFax critical to your business? Shouldn’t you be monitoring it?
With the MP, you can
- View all of your RightFax servers to assess the health, availability and capacity of the faxes sent and received per server
- Send a test fax from one RightFax channel to another to ensure faxing is functioning end-to-end
- Leverage the RightFax COM API to present RightFax data such as total faxes sent/received
- Monitor RightFax User Groups and all the faxes contained in them to obtain status information
- Monitor fax errors including fax conversion errors
- Generate alerts that can be sent via email or SMS when RightFax errors occur
Infront RightFax MP will enable you to:
- Decrease downtime
- Monitor usage and capacity
- Avoid lost or missed orders
- Avoid costly outages and business interruption
“Our client, an American mutual life insurance company, serving 5 million clients engaged the Infront team for a System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) project to help them migrate from Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 to SCOM 2007. This was a big shift as Microsoft had rewritten the whole SCOM engine and made significant changes to the code base. This meant that Management Packs that worked in MOM 2005 no longer worked in SCOM 2007. This meant that all of the monitoring functionality had to be re-written.
The project for our client involved the re-writing of 300+ management packs, one of which was for RightFax. Infront was curious about the market for RightFax and noticed that it was deeply integrated into insurance, banking, and healthcare business processes and it was the market leader in Fax software, so Infront decided to build our own Management Pack to monitor RightFax.
5+ versions of RightFax later, we’ve been updating and adding to the Management Pack making it the market leader in market share for RightFax monitoring and the most in-depth RightFax monitoring solution in the market. In one of our more recent releases, we’ve incorporated Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) integration to allow RightFax usage data like faxes sent, faxes received to be published to Azure and presented visually in a dashboard.”
Watch these videos to learn how Infront RightFax Management Pack can assist you today: