What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you contact us for information, register on our site, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, business e-mail address, company address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process registrations (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers. If you would like to know more about Cookies, what purpose Cookies serve, how a cookie helps you, and instructions on controlling cookies, please check out Microsoft’s overview on Cookies https://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
Was founded in 2001 by Rory McCaw, as a Gold Microsoft Partner specializing in servicing clients in optimizing their investments in data center and systems management tools and processes. We are a multi-year winner or top 3 finalist of Microsoft’s Partner of the Year Award and both a Profit 500 and Inc 5000 fastest growing company. The company employs some of the smartest people in the business including current and former Microsoft employees and Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). Our team is passionate, customer focused and committed to excllence through our innovative solutions like
- Azure Automation which will help your clients move from migration to reaching cloud maturity
- OMS expertises that reduce noise and alerts for proactive monitoring. Simply put, we have taken our extreme SCOM knowledge and put it in OMS.
- Assisting clients with the ability to Show and Chargeback Azure costs to individual departments or projects
Therefore, privacy is our commitment to you, as a prospect or a client. If you have any questions or concerns, simply contact us.