Self Service User Portal for Azure IaaS
Our clients asked and we delivered.
Infront has just released a new Self Service User Portal for Azure IaaS. This is a self-service Azure portal for Virtual Machine access and provisioning with built-in approvals that doesn’t require Azure Portal access, providing ease of use and governance.
- Lists all Virtual Machines in Azure IaaS
- Allows users request new Virtual Machine without Azure Portal access and with business approvals via email
- Emails the requestor and the approver
- Empowers users to Start and Stop their Virtual Machines
- Automatically generates and emails an RDP file to the requestor, simplifying access
- Allows users to re-request the RDP file at any time. Can restrict RDP access to the corporate network for increased security and control.
- Allows users to schedule the start and stop times of their Virtual Machines
- Simple HTML interface with built-in authentication
- Allows users to delete their Virtual Machines
Just another example of some of the amazing work and solutions that you provide our customers!!
Frequently Asked Questions