Learn about Microsoft System Center’s latest innovations from the industry’s leading experts
At Infront Consulting Group, we believe that meaningful technical education means addressing students’ questions and providing solutions to their specific System Center issues. Of course, it also means staying ahead of new technology developments, while providing insight into future challenges and opportunities.
That’s why our consultants are focused on providing the kind of customized training that helps organizations achieve their strategic objectives, all while saving time and money. What differentiates our educators? It starts with experience. Our consultants regularly serve large enterprise firms, are published authors on System Center technologies and many boast Microsoft Most Valued Professionals (MVPs) credentials. Of course, it’s also about their commitment to continuously understanding new technological developments, then translating their knowledge into in-depth technical training courses and materials. As such, we’re regularly first-to-market with our comprehensive level courseware. Our courses—which cover a range of topics including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Data Protection Manager (DPM), Orchestrator, and Virtual Machine Manager – are written and designed to enable you to quickly learn how to architect, deploy, manage, monitor, troubleshoot and administer every facet of System Center technology.
Here are our course offerings:
NEW System Center 2012 Training
- Operations Manager 2012 – SCOM 2012 Bootcamp for SCOM Admins (4 days)
- Operations Manager 2012 – SCOM 2012 Operators class for people that work with SCOM alerts (1 day)
- 2012 Advanced Management Pack Authoring Class (4 days)
- 10964A Datacenter Monitoring with SCOM 2012(4 days)
- Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager class for SCCM Admins (5 days). This is the MOC 10747AB.
- Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager class for SCCM Admins (3 days). This is the MOC 10748A.
- Service Manager 2012 – SCSM 2012 Bootcamp class for SCSM Admins (4 days)
- Service Manager 2012–SCSM 2012 SP1 Operators Course (2 days)